Web Developer – Front End
Infield Design is seeking a skilled full-time web developer with a strong focus on front end development to join our agency. You will work closely with the rest of our brilliant team of software architects, back end developers, front end developers, and project managers to bring our clients design to life.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain responsive pages and template systems
- Work with the team to translate work into pixel perfect HTML/CSS/JS
- Help manage projects through the design, development and QA
- Write clean, cross-browser compatible, semantic code
- Work with a variety of CMS and ecommerce systems and frameworks
- +3 years of website development experience
- Ability to convert PSDs into pixel-perfect CSS/HTML
- Knowledge of standards-compatible CSS3 and semantic HTML5
- Familiarity, and knowing when to use front end frameworks
- Clean well-commented and well-documented code
- Experience with responsive site development and best practices
- Comfortable working on a development team with tight source control practices
- Ability to help define and meet deadlines; know how long it will take you do x, y, and z
- Comfortable & interested in learning new systems
- A strong drive to create engaging users experiences
- Strong communication skills with clients, developers, designers, and a community at large
- CMS experience (Adobe CQ5/AEM, Drupal, WordPress,TYPO3, etc.)
- Commerce experience (Magento)
- Experience PHP/Java/MYSQL/Unix
- Understanding of SEO
- Content strategy and wireframing
Words People Use To Describe You
- Eye for detail
- A sense of humor
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Diverse work with a variety of technologies
- Freedom to approach and solve problems your way
More About Us
Our team is made up of intelligent, fun, and respectful individuals.
We think it’s important to WANT to come to work in the morning, not dread it.
We value creativity, passion, and focus.
Every day, we succeed/fail/learn/grow as individuals and as a team.
This is an on-site position at our office in our San Francisco, CA office.
No Agencies and offshoring companies.