Junior Front End Developer
Round Rock, TX
Founded in 2002, developerprogram.com is a market leader in white-label managed developer/partner programs. We provide our blue-chip customers with end-to-end developer/partner programs that include a state-of-art software platform and subject matter experts. dpEngine is our full-featured, integrated software platform that includes secure registration, content management, trouble ticketing, application catalogs, e-commerce and marketing functionality. We complement this software platform with domain experts in program management, content management, technical support, marketing and developer/partner recruiting.
We have experienced, and continue to experience significant growth. This has resulted in a fast-paced environment that fosters a sense of teamwork and appreciation for individual contributions. The combination of active and driven, professional owners/managers along with our core base of passionate employees represents a powerful combination, and a challenging, fun place to work. Our market leadership, financial stability, and small company environment provide the right blend of an entrepreneurial culture in an established business.
developerprogram.com is well-funded and has a strong cash position. The company enjoys strong demand for its product and service offerings, and plans to significantly expand our operations in the fast-growing market of application developer and partner programs.
developerprogram.com currently has an opening for a Junior Front-End Web Developer position.
- Create new code, text, and graphic content for web pages using Adobe Creative Suit and other similar software applications on existing web sites based on project assignment from supervisor
- Work directly with mid to senior-level team members on a multitude of projects for different customers
- Understand and apply functional programming practices
- Attend team meetings as assigned by team lead to review strategy and complete status updates
- Proven knowledge of:
- CSS and HTML coding skills
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Bootstrap * Ability to learn and use Content Management System for managing web pages and Defect Tracking System for managing work load and communicating progress
- Willingness to work closely with Project Managers to understand and clarify customer requirements
- Excellent communication skills to technical and non-technical individuals
- Experience delivering independent project deadlines
- High level of attention to detail with a focus on quality of work and the desire to exceed expectations
- Avid interest in the Internet, especially as it relates to the key components of content delivery
- Team oriented
- 4-year college degree (BS or BA) or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience with UI/UX design
- Competitive 401(k) retirement program
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible work from home policy
- Great company culture!
Job Type: Full-time
- Austin, TX
- HTML: 1 year