For this role, the Data Developer is primarily responsible for developing and updating data based solutions (e.g. part catalogs) related to the DST applications (eCommerce, Shop Management) and databases for the automotive aftermarket parts market.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Work as part of a team to manage ETL processes.
- ETL application development with big data.
- Plan, manage and assist in existing process server application and upgrade/enhance to SQL Server.
- Oversee and assist with WCF server and client services for reporting feed data transmissions.
- Oversee & Manage SQL Server Clusters
- Manage and oversee scheduled jobs including weekend runs
- Plan and manage all change management requirements
- Plan and assist in web service integrations for eCommerce
- Plan and manage custom applications for development team as requested
- Assist Account Managers with documentation and status updates as needed
- Work directly with project managers at various clients to update project statuses
- Manage and oversee VSTS and TFS for source check in.
- Create and maintain documentation for work completed.
- 3+ Years of experience with C# and a solid understanding of OOP and the SDLC
- 3+ Years of experience developing SQL stored procedures using T-SQL
- 3+ Years of experience in the design, implementation and maintenance of relational databases. Microsoft SQL Server preferred, DB2 experience an added plus
- 3+ Years of experience with ETL using SSIS or SSDT
- 3+ Years of with Visual Studio and the .NET Framework 3.5+
- Experience with XML, ASP.NET, and Web Services
- Knowledge of SQL Server performance tuning
- Fast paced, quick turnaround environment experience
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred