Customer Service Representatives Needed!
Open to all levels of call center experience
Wawanesa is Rapidly Growing!
Come Grow with Us!
Do you believe in the value of working to ensure
Outstanding Customer Satisfaction?
Do you want to work for a Stable and Highly Desirable
San Diego employer?
Wawanesa is the recipient of 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 J.D. Powers Award for “Highest Customer Satisfaction among Auto Insurers in California”!
Wawanesa General provides its employees with an environment conducive to achieving their goals for personal performance and career development.
Our employees are provided with highly competitive compensation packages including:
Market competitive salaries
7.5 hour work day – 37.5/hr workweek
60 minute meal period
On site gym
Very good Employee health benefits package
A defined pension plan & 401k with matching
And so much more!
Wawanesa General provides a stable and rewarding environment for its employees in today’s challenging markets.
· Answer, process and respond to customer inquiries and requests promptly and thoroughly, inclusive of documentation, follow up and completion.
· Provide outstanding customer service while recognizing and resolving challenging issues.
· Project professional company image in all forms of customer communications.
· Work both individually and within the team to achieve production goals and quality standards.
· Work cohesively with all required parties throughout the branch.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Availability to work 37.5 hours per week, with a set weekly schedule and 2 days off each week, days off
may not be consecutive.
· Intermediate computer, typing and phone skills.
· Able to provide friendly service and takes personal responsibility for addressing client needs
· Basic knowledge of effective listening skills with the ability to communicate effectively one-on-one
· Able to identify obvious issues and conduct problem analysis with some support
· Able to identify and address details in completing specific tasks, while reviewing work products carefully
· Able to adapt to change and perform effectively under pressure
· Able to work in a team environment
· Bilingual English/Spanish preferred, but not required.
· Customer Service experience considered an asset.
· Position requires the ability to lift up to 5 lbs on a daily basis.
· Position requires low mobility throughout the branch buildings to meet internal customer demands.
Based on experience this position pays $16-19/hr
$16.00/hr for those with little to no call center experience
Up to $19 /hr for those with
several years of Property/ Casualty Call Center
specific e xperience
If you are interested in this exciting, challenging position with Wawanesa General, please apply today!
Wawanesa is an equal opportunity employer.