This is an outstanding opportunity for a qualified individual to join a growing team.
Company Description Concurrent Technologies (CT) is a leading provider of innovative, hosted IT services including Web-based solutions for business intelligence, work process management and CRM. CT excels in the delivery of SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) software for Business Intelligence, Work Item Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and more.
- Work with senior developers to gain more experience and expertise.
- Get familiar with all of CT’s applications.
- Design and develop web pages, web applications, and web services.
- Design and develop other interfaces to various applications, depending on the platform of interfacing application.
- Understand business requirements for various projects, and Design and Develop application modules based on those requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (or foreign equivalent) required from an accredited institution.
- At least 3 years of experience in C#, ASP. Net
- At least 2 years of experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements
- Very good understanding of relational databases
- Very good understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology
- Ability to manage multiple activities/projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States for Concurrent Technologies without requiring CT to commence (“sponsor”) an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration case)
- Only US Citizen, Green Card Holder, GC-EAD, H4-EAD, L2-EAD and TN Visa can apply.
- No OPT-EAD & H1-B for this position.
- Please mention your Visa Status in your email or resume.
Familiarity with the below technologies is a plus:
- .NET WebAPI
- .Net, C#: 4 years
Job Type: Full-time
- .NET/C#: 4 years