We’re looking for a passionate and talented Graphic Designer to work with our internal Marketing team on branding, print and web collateral, website content, special projects, events, and more.
Our communities come alive through vibrant and inspiring design and our marketing initiatives are an extension of that. We are looking for someone that is versatile, adventurous, and a hustler that loves to see projects through – from conception to completion. You will join a team of talented designers who work on everything from illustration to digital UI/UX. WeWork is a fast and challenging environment and you will be expected to go above and beyond to create beautiful, meaningful design.
- Translate the brand experience we’ve developed in our beautiful physical spaces into a digital/print representation that helps potential customers understand our offering.
- Innovate new brand concepts and collaborate with our existing designers to take the WeWork brand to the next level
- Create digital marketing collateral – web pages, email newsletters and more
- Create printed marketing collateral – from posters highlighting our events, to company t-shirts and hoodies, to packaging for food items at WeWork Market
- Interpret various content types and information and transform it into campaigns, presentations, and infographics
- You live and breathe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Obsessive about good typography. Comic Sans and Papyrus are your mortal enemies.
- Experience in layout and color theory
- Love reading and learning about current trends in design and art
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the design field
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life’s work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.