Since our inception in 2009, Foursquare has been a leading force in changing how location information enriches our real-world and digital lives. As a location intelligence company, Foursquare is comprised of two well-known consumer apps, Foursquare and Swarm, as well as thriving media and enterprise products. Our B2B offerings include Places (for developers), Pinpoint and Attribution (for marketers), and Foursquare Analytics (for analysts, based on the world’s largest foot traffic panel). With more than 200 people across our offices in New York, San Francisco, and in sales offices around the globe, we’re dedicated to our trailblazing mission—enriching consumer experiences and informing business decisions with location intelligence. In many ways, the company is now a Machine Learning and Data Science company at its core.
About the role:
The Creative & Strategy team is a group of thinkers, marketers, brand strategists, art directors, and creators that support the rapidly expanding Enterprise side of the Foursquare business. We are looking for a creative Swiss Army knife to join our team as a Designer.
Foursquare technology powers the biggest tech companies in the world (including
) and we work with the Fortune 500 as media and creative partners. As we continue to launch new products (like the
one of the priorities of the Creative team is to shape go-to-market strategies and design materials that showcase the power of Foursquare technology. If you’re interested in crafting and designing new B2B product solutions rooted in data and technology, as well as working with the biggest brand advertisers in the world, this may be the role for you.
You can cultivate a project from a seedling of an idea or a client briefing to a polished finished product. You’re a storyteller at heart who understands the role of beautiful design in the communications process. You have pixel-perfect design sensibility, are exceptional at layout, and know Keynote like the back of your hand. Along with these design skills, you have a passion for the technology that powers our data products and media solutions, allowing you to help craft the story that brings them to life.
You’re passionate about the intersection of technology, media, data & creativity. You don’t take yourself too seriously. You will do whatever necessary to bring the best possible work to market.
- Manage creative content development across multiple teams (you will work collaboratively with Business Development, B2B Marketing, Sales, Account Management, and Product).
- Work collaboratively with content creators to craft our story and provide suggestions for creative direction during the concepting phase of any project.
- Ongoing development, design, and maintenance of go-to-market product collateral and materials. This includes, but is not limited to, storytelling through Keynote presentations, white papers, case studies, infographics, and alternate visual solutions that show the power of our data.
- Work with VP and executive level employees to create compelling keynote presentations for large events and conferences. You will be responsible for design and storytelling.
- Abstract problem-solving.
- 2-4 years experience working in a creative role at an ad agency, tech company, brand consultancy, strategic marketing agency, product design firm, or similar field.
- Expert in Keynote.
- Expert in InDesign.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (Premiere is a plus).
- The ideal candidate will have an original skillset that can expand the design capabilities of our growing team.
- Portfolio of work showcasing original design, creative thinking and abstract communication skills.
- Excellence in communication, organization, prioritization and attention to detail.
- Ability to balance short-term and long-term strategic initiatives, and work within tight deadlines.
- A great attitude.