Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Account Executive – Group Sales – Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa, FL)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively sell group tickets to meet or exceed set revenue goals via:
- Seeking and implementing sales and service best practices
- Proactively prospecting and qualifying new group clients
- Networking at team and community events
- Developing a personal database of new prospects and consumers
- Develop, plan and execute new theme night events working in direct correlation with Sales Coordinator, Marketing, and Creative Design team.
- Renew group accounts; establish and maintain strong relationships with key group contacts.
- Coordinate and execute a minimum of 60 sales calls per day to any and all potential customers through cold calling, prospecting and referrals from current customers.
- Meet weekly with Group Sales Manager, producing accurate updates on prospecting activity, sales performance, outside appointment and event recaps, and account management.
- Conduct face to face sales meetings out of office and at One Buccaneer Place.
- Visit prospects and customers during home games and assist in fulfilling events and servicing groups.
Skills & Abilities
- Strength in time management, administrative ability, organization, and customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with prospects and customers in a professional manner.
- Ability to travel around the stadium visiting clients during home games and able to escort and show potential customers various seating options.
- Consistent, punctual and regular attendance.
- Professional image and demeanor.
- Strong ability to work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or commensurate work experience
- A minimum of one (1) year work experience in sales and/or customer service.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and quotas.
- Experience with utilizing Salesforce (CRM( and Archtics ticketing systems for maintaining customer records a plus.
- Proficient computer skills including experience with MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. and ability to learn and master new software programs.
The Company is a professional, fast paced, creative business environment. Other environment conditions:
- Extended evening, weekend work hours sometimes required. Required to work all home and some away games. May have to work occasional holidays.
- Stressful and demanding work environment in executing work on short deadlines.
- Computer and desk work a significant part of daily activities.
- Sitting, standing, working with hands for extended periods of time.
- Rarely is lifting more than 20 pounds required
How to Apply
All applicants must submit a complete application via Teamwork Online.
Please Note: Due to the volume of applications expected, we ask that all communications in regard to the positions be conducted via Teamwork. Please ensure that your initial submission is complete. Only applications submitted through Team Work Online will be considered for this position (no phone calls/emails please).Follow us here: